Product Arriving FALL 2017
Two workbooks for AP Biology
For ease of use, the full course work for AP Biology has been published as two companion titles. AP Biology 2 is the companion to this title. Each title can be purchased individually or as the AP Biology Bundle.
Please contact the sales team for more information.
Features and Benefits
Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- The Biochemistry of Life
- The Internal Structure of Cells
- Cell Membranes & Transport
- Cellular Communication
- DNA and RNA
- Chromosomes and Cell Division
- Regulation of Gene Expression
- Sources of Variation
- Genetic Change in Populations
- Evidence for Biological Evolution
- The Relatedness of Organisms
- Speciation & Extinction
- The Origin of Living Systems
- 400+ activities across the two companion titles: Varied, engaging activities provide ample opportunity for students to explore and test their understanding of the content.
- The four big ideas provide a thematic framework for presenting a wealth of illustrative examples to support the required content.
- Concept maps make connections between key content areas.
- A key idea for each activity and access to support online engages students and supports a deeper understanding.
- Enduring understandings are clearly identified and developed through the learning objectives and their supporting activities.
- Essential knowledge: Learning outcomes are based on the essential knowledge requirements of the AP Biology Curriculum Framework, outlining the knowledge and skills students must acquire.